Saturday, May 30, 2009

Madeline is 6 months old!

Maddy had a few "firsts" this month. She had her first meal in her high chair. She can go in the walker now. She "helped" me plant flowers for the first time. (She actually took a nap in her stroller while I planted flowers.) On May 26th Maddy showed signs of her first tooth! There is a "white spot" on the bottom front part of her gums that indicates a tooth will be coming soon. Matt & I weighed and measured Maddy ourselves this month. Our crude measurements are length 26 1/2 inches long and weight, 18 pounds. At the beginning of the month, Maddy had a growing spurt and she needed a new wardrobe. She is now wearing size 12-18 month clothing. Our home is starting to sound like a barnyard. Maddy is making the craziest noises! She is babbling and saying "da da da" to Matt's delight. She is creeping, but not crawling yet. We bought a life jacket and swim shirt for her so when the hot weather hits we'll be ready for it. We hope your summer fun starts soon too!


Our version of a photo shoot.





A teething ring is fascinating and sooo needed right now.


I can go backwards, but not forwards yet in my walker.


Dressed in my Sunday best.


My first meal in my high chair.

I can suck on my own tongue! How did that sock get off again?


I like Sesame Street. Abby Caddaby is a favorite character.


These feet are made for walking.


Y'all come back now, ya hear!



No comments: